Gilder Group International partners with you to provide cost-effective learning and coaching to impact job performance and produce RESULTS.
We dialogue with leaders and teams to identify obstacles in performance systems and leverage improvements to reach desired goals. We combine knowledge of your work environment, experience, research of your organization, tools of measurement, and assessments to create customized, quality facilitated group learning sessions, coaching, and process improvement projects that impact performance for measurable results.
To achieve immediate results, we utilize the time-tested principles of brain-based learning that boost motivation, attention, understanding, meaning, and recall. This allows learning to take place at the generative and transformative levels–referred to as double-looped learning.
Our services include, and not limited to, the following:
- Facilitated group learning sessions in 30+ human performance competencies (An exhaustive listing of Competencies provided upon request)
- Leadership Development
- Team Development
- Facilitated Group Problem Solving
- Process Improvement Projects
- Change Management
- Human Performance Technology
- Strategic Planning
- Analyze Employee Feedback Surveys
- 360 Degree Assessments
- Mentoring Projects
- Mediation of Disputes